1. Please return the completed registration form and confidential pupil information form together with two recent passport photographs and the registration fee of £100 payable to St James Independent Schools. In order to meet the requirement of our admissions procedure, please send a copy of your daughter's most recent school reports. If your daughter has been assessed by an Educational Psychologist or has had any specialist assessment during the past 5 years, or has a known disability or allergy, you are required to submit the report to the school.
2. On receipt of the above documents, you will be telephoned to arrange for your daughter to sit Entrance Examinations in English, Mathematics and Reasoning.
3. Following the Entrance Examinations, an interview will be arranged for your daughter. On the same occasion parents will be invited to meet and converse with the Headmistress. In the event of a candidate failing to achieve a minimum level of attainment in the examinations, parents will be informed that an interview will not be granted.
4. Notification as to whether or not we are able to offer your daughter a place at St James will be sent to you as soon as possible after the examinations and interview.
5. If your daughter is offered a place you will be sent an acceptance form and medical forms, which must be completed and returned with her birth certificate before the place can be confirmed.
If you would like any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Sue Allen, the Registrar, on 020 7348 1748 or fax 020 7348 1749.
If you would like to speak to a current parent about the school, Mrs Allen will be pleased to pass on a telephone number to you.