Children can join us for either a half-day or full-day session. Session timings are below:
- Half-day 8.15 am to 11:45 am
- Full- day 8:15 am to 3:00 pm
Children have a snack break during the morning session, at this time fresh fruit or vegetables are provided by the Nursery.
A freshly cooked vegetarian lunch is served at 12 pm. The menu can be adjusted according to individuals’ allergies and intolerances
During our school day the children take part in a huge range of activities such as:
- One-to-one learning using Montessori methods and materials .
- Independent explorations of activities that reflect the EYFS curriculum.
- Specialist subjects – Music, Art and Drama (taught by specialist Prep School teachers).
- Outdoor learning – Forest school and the ‘Sky is our Celling’ teaching approach.
- ‘Weekly topic of the term activities