This year’s online Art Sale, raising money for the Sixth Form Leavers' Reunion has sold over £2,500 worth of art.  There are still fantastic paintings, sculptures, ceramics, etchings and photographs to browse through here. 25% of all proceeds will go towards the Sixth Form Leavers' Reunion with the other 75% supporting the artists. The artwork can be collected from school at Earsby Street when that is possible again. We hope you find your perfect piece!