The Year 11 photography GCSE group had a mock exam this term to produce an outcome for their coursework. The boys produced some very interesting and creative ideas which we wanted to share with you.
- Christopher. B produced six beautiful double-sided images of his Architecture project hanging as a mobile from scaffolding. He took his best photographs from the materials of the buildings and produced a glass, wood, concrete, brick, stone and metal boards.
- Jaivier. C made an impressive canvas showing his photography taken on the school trip to New York. He collaged the photos and added embellishments. The canvas lights up from the back. His buildings photographs are framed.
- Theodore. S also visited New York on the school trip. He made three advertising boards depicting the vibrancy of the city. In contrast, he compared his Austria shoot to show how environments create feelings.
- Ben. L created a stunning wall hanging of his photographs of Kew Gardens. He heat- transferred his photographs on to fabric and embellished them. He made a huge patchwork to produce the hanging. He also framed his best photographs with the Kew logo.
- Saken. M produce some very professional looking magazine covers from his photoshoot of Bushy Park. They include The National Geographic, Country Life and Countryside He has framed them for effect.
- Alexi P made a colourful board of smoke photographs in a Greek football stadium. He decorated the board with the Greek key sign. He also produced a board showing night photography in the town after the match.
The boys have certainly excelled themselves this year with their bold creative designs. Well done to all of them.