At St James, we offer you the very best individual care and attention, inspirational teaching and mentoring and genuine friendliness and warmth.
We’ll give you the opportunity to achieve your personal best, meeting and overcoming any academic and personal challenges in a positive and supportive environment. With our outstanding A Level results, most girls go on to a top Russell Group University where, should you choose to join them, you can pursue a wide range of courses.
10 reasons to join St James Sixth Form
There are many reasons to join our family at St James:
- Outstanding academic results (in 2021: 85% of grades were A*A and 97% were A*-B)
- 21 A Level subjects to choose from plus Extended Project Qualification offered
- Excellent pastoral care and unequalled academic support
- Small classes
- Friendly atmosphere
- Expert university help and guidance
- Wide range of extra-curricular activities
- West London location
- New Sixth Form Centre offering a fantastic environment for study and relaxation
- Girls only environment – female scientists, mathematicians and linguists can pursue their interests and achieve their full potential
For further information on joining St James at Sixth Form, please visit our Admissions section.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Yolanda Saunders BA PGCE
Head of Sixth Form